For our second week into our Christmas inspirational themes we are lifting the mood, being totally FABULOUS and going all out with the most feminine theme we could think of!
This series is all about remembering those memories of your childhood to create a warm fuzzy feeling after a strange year. I just couldn’t ignore the inner child in me who loved anything pink. And yes, there is always still a place for it! Pink makes the boys wink…
Want to have a little light-hearted fun? This is a joyful theme, guaranteed to make you blush and will certainly stop Santa in his tracks.
- Gather lots of baubles in different colour pinks, vary the sizes and textures, embellished baubles and novelty shapes will work really well. Try and stay away from deep cerise as it could start to look tacky, this is a tough one to master but will be breath taking, if executed correctly.
- For this theme a light coloured tree works best, either a natural sage green pine or with a dusting of snow such as this one.
- Use long wide ribbons in black and white stripes and hang them vertical loosely flowing down the tree, tied at the top. Use this in place of tinsel for modern glamour that is chic and classy.
- Drape strings of pearls over the branches for Gatsby inspired element.
- Instead of an angel create a feather feature at the top of the tree.
- This pink wreath sets the tone from the minute you arrive home.
Don’t worry straying from red and green will not land you on the naughty list!
If you missed last week’s Nutcracker theme then you can catch up here.